Location & Times
Recovery At Hillsville is hosted by Out of the Box Worship Center which is located at 516 North Main Street, Hillsville, VA 24343
See the map below.
Recovery At Hillsville is scheduled every Wednesday evening.
– Food & Refreshments Served At 6:00 PM
– Recovery Worship Begins At 6:30 PM
– Sharing Groups Commence At 7:40 PM
– Activities Conclude Around 8:45 PM
Childcare will be lovingly provided.
Sharing groups offer an amazing level of support in one’s recovery. Each of our sharing groups is a safe place where you can listen to the experiences of others as well as share your own feelings and concerns if you’d like. Each group is facilitated by a trained volunteer who has personal experience in the issues on which the group focuses. Our facilitators ensure the group rules are followed by all of the participants so that everyone can have a positive, supportive experience.
The following sharing groups are available as part of Recovery At Hillsville:
- Chemically Dependent Men
- Chemically Dependent Women
- Family Support
- Men and Women Dealing with Grief, Loss and Pain
Guidelines For Sharing Groups
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There will be no cross talk please. Cross talk is when 2 individuals engage in dialogue, excluding all others. Each person is free to express feelings without interruption.
- We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to “fix” another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group!
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered group.