Location & Times
Recovery At Seymour is hosted by Seymour United Methodist Church which is located at 107 Simmons, Road, Seymour, Tennessee 37865.
See the map below.
Recovery At Seymour is scheduled every Thursday evening.
- Food & Refreshments Served At 6;00 PM
- Recovery Worship Begins At 7:00 PM
- Sharing Groups Commence At 8:15 PM
- Activities Conclude Around 9:30 PM
Childcare will be lovingly provided.
Sharing groups offer an amazing level of support in one's recovery. Each of our sharing groups is a safe place where you can listen to the experiences of others as well as share your own feeling and concerns, if you'd like. Each group is facilitated by a trained volunteer who has personal experience in the issues on which the group focuses. Our facilitators ensure the group rules are followed by all of the participants so that everyone can have a positive, supportive experience.
The following sharing groups are available as part of Recovery At Seymour.
- Family Support Group
- Recovery for Grief, Loss & Pain
- Chemically Dependent Men
- Chemically Dependent Women
- Women Conquering Co-Dependency
- Food Addiction
Guidelines For Sharing Groups
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Please limit your sharing to 3-5 minutes.
- There will be no cross talk, please. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in dialogue excluding all others. Each person is free to express his/her feelings without interruption.
- We are here to support one another. We will not attempt to "fix" another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group!
- Offensive language has no place in a Chirst-centered group.