Pain and Challenges
Everyone struggles with pain and challenges. Some of those issues are more destructive than others. We are all in need of love and understanding. The Recovery at Cokesbury Network (RACN) offers help with recovery from a wide variety of issues that can rob us of our joy and even our lives. Our program is based on the proven principles of the 12-steps, relevant teaching that has practical application, a community of like minded individuals who support one another and God's grace. We hear people say, "I'm so grateful. Recovery at Cokesbury saved my life." It can, and will, make a difference in your life. You owe it to yourself and those you care about to join the Recovery at Cokesbury Network online or in person to check it out for yourself.
Recovery Is Possible
It is possible to recover from all addictions and compulsive behaviors. It's not easy, and most people can't do it by themselves. Many people have recovered with the help of a good program and a true desire to change. You too can find recovery.
- We love Jesus and have seen Jesus work miracles here. You can be the next miracle.
- This is a safe place to share, ask questions or just come and hang out.
- Recovery at Cokesbury is for anyone dealing with chemical addiction, compulsive behavior, loss, relationship or life change.
- Scripture is the foundation of our teaching.
- The 12 Steps of AA are derived from Scripture and are our daily tools for recovery.
- We encourage participation with AA, NA and Al-anon.
What are elements of a good program?
- Working the 12 Steps
- Attending AA, NA and Al-Anon meetings
- Working with a sponsor
- Prayer and meditation
- Scripture reading
- Keeping a journal
- Rigorous honesty
- Spending time with others in recovery
- Avoiding the people, places and things of your past
- Avoiding "triggers"