If you have been going crazy trying to "fix" somebody's compulsive disease, we can help. We want to introduce you to what it means to live in the opposites.
Watch this introduction: Do I Have a Compulsion?
Are You "In the Play?" Watch This Series
Recovery Carousel Part 1
Recovery Carousel Part 2
Recovery Carousel Part 3
Recovery Carousel Part 4
Family & Friends
Thursday Nights 7:45 PM Cokesbury North Campus
Monday Nights ONLINE 7:00 PM beginning Sept. 21
Log in here
Where do you start to get help? How do you know how to help someone you care about? How do you begin to deal with what seems to be endless craziness? Family and Friends: Compulsion Education is the place to get started.
Week One: The Disease of Compulsion
Week Two: Am I Enabling the Disease?
Week Three: How Can I Provide Healthy Support?
Week Four: Resources for Recovery
12 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening
1. An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
2. Frequent attacks of smiling.
3. Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
4. Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
5. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
6. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
7. A loss of ability to worry.
8. A loss of interest in conflict.
9. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
10. A loss of interest in judging others.
11. A loss of interest in judging self.
12. Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything.
Call us at 865.246.0449. We can help you find freedom.